The management of TST is committed to take all reasonable precautions and measures, during the operation of managed vessels, in order to:
- Promote and safeguard safety at sea
- Prevent human injury or loss of life
- Prevent damage to the environment, in particular to the marine environment.
- Prevent damage to property
To fulfill these objectives the management is committed and aiming to continuous improvement to achieve goals and objectives to:
- Compliance with mandatory rules and regulations and other requirements to which the Company subscribes;
- Providing for safe practices in ship operations and safe working environment onboard;
- Preventing pollution and especially in the marine environment;
- Establishing safeguards against all identified risks;
- Continuously improving the safety management skills of personnel ashore and onboard managed vessels, including preparation for emergencies that are related to both safety and environmental protection
- Continually improving all processes by:
- Reviewing the available information against stated Policies and Objectives,
- Evaluating Audit results,
- Analyzing available records of Corrective and Preventing Actions, and management reviews.
Dr Rokkos Konstantinos