ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY STATEMENT
It is TST INTERNATIONAL Policy to promote actions for the prevention of damage to the Environment and to carry out its operations in a safe and environmentally friendly manner.
We, the TST INTERNATIONAL’s top management and personnel, ensure that all our activities, regarding the ship operation, ashore and on board, will be systematically controlled against environmental criteria.
Continual Environmental Objectives for TST INTERNATIONAL are:
- To provide for the prevention of pollution and for a safe working environment.
- To establish safeguards against all identified environmental risks.
- To minimise, if possible, the wastes, residues and emissions which are produced by its operations and to always manage them in the most environmentally effective way.
- To continuously improve the Company’s environmental performance.
- To continuously cooperate with its suppliers and contractors for their environmental improvement.
We have developed and implemented an Environmental Management System according to ISO 14001:2004, in the terms of which we:
- Consistently follow all national and international rules and regulations governing the Marine Industry.
- Analyse all the environmental aspects of our activities, in order to plan and realize programs for continual environmental improvement.
- Control environmentally these parts of our operations which are carried out by our suppliers and co-operators.
- Employ suitably competent and qualified personnel who are capable of carrying out operations in a safe and environmentally friendly manner.
- Provide environmental training for our personnel to enable them to effectively utilize the Company’s procedures.
- Formulate corrective and preventive actions, from incident investigation and audit reports, to improve environmental management skills onboard ship and in the Company’s offices.
- Seek to ensure that contractors and suppliers conform to the Company’s safety and environmental requirements.
All company’s employees are responsible for implementing the Company’s Environmental Policy.
The Company’s management is responsible for monitoring and reviewing the Environmental Policy at regular intervals in order to ensure that it remains relevant and effective.Signed by the Managing Director
Dr Rokkos Konstantinos